Friday 7 August 2015

All things Penneys


Hi ladies it's been awhile hope your enjoying your summer although in Ireland we have been lacking the sun this year ...But on the bright side we always have #Penneys to cheer us up.
A recent visit to my favourite branch O 'Connell Street had to be shared.I always tend to pick this store as I find they have a great selection of sizes on display and if not a helping staff member to help you out .
Here are some of my picks which can be day time casual but a jewellery change and high heels will see you looking fab on a girlie night out .
Penneys have a fab range of jeans this season and these ripped ones at €17 are a bargain love the fit too.... I have paired them with this halter neck €11 and beige high shoe €10 although some colours have since been reduced .
Next it's a summer must have skinny white jeans €7 and I loved this border print vest top €11 which autumnal colours will also be great with dark skinnys and ankle boots for A/W15.
I wore this colourful top €11 last weekend and was stopped 3 times and asked where I purchased ....I love the cut away shoulder it has a very classy look .
This has to be the bargain of the season striped blazer reduced to €9 brown vest top €3 tan belt €3 and white skinny jeans €7 total outfit €22 ....Now that's my type of bargain ....more bargains I picked up in O' Connell Street was this dressy grey longer back vest top €5 and pink necklace €2 which go really well together (sorry the camera doesn't pick up the colour very well)
And finally I just love this black sleeveless blazer €20 with this long T-shirt €8 which I plan to wear with black skinny jeans and a high nude shoe.
 
So ladies that's my fashion picks pop into Penneys for yours ....Till next time 

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment