Monday 24 August 2015

Monday you beauty




It's Monday again not everyone's favourite day but after over indulging over the weekend it's a great day to give your skin some TLC.
I know most blogs are about new skin care products for us all to try but sometimes it's nice to hear about ones that have been tried and tested and much loved so for me it has to be The Boots Botanics range, here are some of the products I love.
Firstly it's their lightweight active serum which easily absorbs and and leaves your skin feeling radiant and super soft and over time leaves your skin tone looking brighter ,I have been using this for over a week and love how my skin feels and looks, next I use their All Bright balm which gives an instant pick-me-up effect (and who doesn't need that on a Monday) to your face giving you a healthy glow always a great look for those make-up free days.
Another favourite for me is their purifying face scrub which buffs away any impurities and flaky skin ,use this scrub 2-3 times a week after cleansing for perfect skin.

One of the reasons I wanted to share this blog was to show you all the hot cloth cleansing balm which was spoken about by #MarissaCarter on #Xposé recently, this is a wonder product from The Botanics range and is my all time favourite cleanser your face feels super clean and fresh after using this, it's like leaving your beauty salon after having a facial.It is out of stock at the moment but will be available soon I have been assured from my local branch of Boots so keep a look out ....you too will love it.

The Botanics All Bright range has the power from plants and extracts from herbs and is available from Boots.ie ,Boots stores or the boots app which is just the best way to shop for your favourite Boots products and the best news most of The Botanics All Bright range is on a price promotion...so ladies get buying.

Sharon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment