Friday 14 August 2015

Friday Fashion


Friday is always a busy day for me, I'm out and about for most of the day so I always like to dress smart casual with a great price range of course so where better to start than @Primark/Penneys.
Today I have chosen this fresh summer look, skinny jeans €8.00 and a crepe cami top €5 this colour is from their summer range but never fear they have fab colours for A/W15 .The white blazer is also from Penneys but last season. The bag is from The Kilkenny Shop which I purchased during their recent summer event .These scandals a friend spotted in Heatons and knew I would love them (she knows me so well ) I also loved the price tag €20 and as they are white and tan they go with so many outfits .
Here is a look at those A/W crepe cami tops that smarten up any outfit,I love the warm colours the wine is my personal favourite but at only €5 you can have them all.
They are so simple but look so smart,wear them under a blazer or Kimono and skinny jeans, speaking of which I picked up these fab dark denim pair today for €13. Love the new denim range from Penneys at the moment and as they are now doing different leg lengths there perfect for us not so tall ladies.

That's my Friday Fashion what's your ??

Happy weekend

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment